The third issue of Meininger’s Wine Business International is out now - and we will air mail it to you, no matter where you are in the world.
Inside this jam-packed issue you’ll find:
Information about Key Export Markets
- What's happening in Norway
Liora Levi reveals what Norwegian wine lovers are looking for.
- How to Holland
What you need to know to tackle this European import market.
- The big names in Scandinavian wine communication
Who are the most influential wine communicators? Our authors explain how the wine media works in Denmark, Finland and Norway.
- italy's great white hopes
- Sagrantino emerges
- Tokay and the potential for greatness
- The priest, the vineyard and the wine
- A look at why the world is sending its wine to German bottlers
- Succession planning for the wine business
- Barcelona turns natural
- A new laser therapy holds out hope for no more tainted bottles
- The change that will upend the wine industry in the next decade
And this is just a sample of what’s on offer. If you’d like to read more, you can buy a single copy of Issue 3, 2018 here, for just €22.00.
But why miss out? Subscribe for the full year and get six, information-packed issues, air mailed to you wherever you are in the world. See here for more information.