The second issue of Meininger’s Wine Business International is now available - and we will air mail it to you, no matter where you are in the world.
Inside this jam-packed issue you’ll find:
Information about Key Export Markets
- Japan’s powerful importers
Roddy Ropner reveals the people behind Japan’s most important importers and distributors.
- How to Sweden
There are more ways into this lucrative market than through Systembolaget alone.
- The big names in US wine communication
Who are the most influential wine communicators? Some of our suggestions may surprise you.
- Dutch trading
An insider’s look at the Netherlands
- The emerging vegan category
- The unstoppable rise of rosé
- An explosion of volcanic wines
- Biodynamics hits the mainstream
- The global database
- Wine in Motion – a report from the Meininger’s International Conference
- Belgium’s wine lovers
- Bali’s tropical resort winery
- Natural Amsterdam
- Chile’s wine pioneer – interview with a raconteur
And this is just a sample of what’s on offer. If you’d like to read more, you can buy a single copy of Issue 2, 2018 here, for just €22.00.
But why miss out? Subscribe for the full year and get six, information-packed issues, air mailed to you wherever you are in the world. See here for more information.