Meininger’s International Craft Beer Award is taking place for the seventh time, at the start of July 2020.
6 top reasons to participate
- Description and evaluation of over 20 individual attributes of your beer by an international expert jury comprising master brewers, beer sommeliers and sensory experts from the research and teaching sectors
- Benchmarking of your beer in its category
- In-depth feedback on your beer with technical and aromatic details
- Awards for the best beers in each category with the wellknown, sales-boosting Craft Beer Award medals in Silver, Gold and Platinum for your marketing
- Additional awards: national/international craft beer of the year, best beer in its category, national/international craft brewer of the year
- Detailed editorial support and presentation of winners in Meiningers Craft and the Meininger wine, beverages and lifestyle publications, as well as on Meininger Online and social media channels
Over 60 different beer types will be tasted at the Meininger’s International Craft Beer Award 2020. The detailed specifications of the beer types are available online at www.craft-beer-award.com
Please send us your beer specialities in good time. We require 12 bottles or cans per participating product (or 6 bottles or cans for volumes more than 0.5 litres).