Barrel samples may also be displayed since 2014 in the Grand International Wine Award MUNDUS VINI.
Registration of barrel samples
A duly completed product passport featuring all required details must be available for each sample.
A barrel sample can be awarded at MUNDUS VINI only if the barrel sample request has been filled-in correctly and completely and submitted together with the sample.
During the registration of your wines using the paper form, please tick the "barrel sample" field. Please download the barrel sample request and when submitting your wines, please attach the original version of the completet form to the barrel samples.
During the registration of your wines using the web pass, please click on the box "barrel sample". The barrel sample request can be found on page 3 of the web pass. When submitting your wines, please attach the completed form to the barrel samples.
Please note the following with regard to the display of the barrel samples:
- when submitting your samples, please attach the original version of the form to the samples
- please ensure that your wines are well packed and delivered to us ready for sale
- at the MUNDUS VINI registered barrel sample have to be bottled at latest four months after the tasting
Important information for the awarded barrel samples:
- if the barrel sample wins a medal, it can be approved for the batch to be bottled only upon submission of the bottling analysis
- 2 bottles of the awarded wine must be provided to MUNDUS VINI GmbH for analysis at latest four months after the tasting
- in the event of analytical discrepancies, MUNDUS VINI GmbH may disallow the award
We are looking forward to your wines and we wish you every success in the Grand International Wine Award MUNDUS VINI.