Tuesday, 19 November 2019
Saalbau, Bahnhofstraße 1
67434 Neustadt an der Weinstraße (Palatinate), Germany
Next international airport: Frankfurt am Main - short FRA
Time from there to city Neustadt/Weinstraße by driving approx. 1h30min – 2h
Time by train from Frankfurt Airport train station to Neustadt (Weinstraße) Hauptbahnhof depends on available connection – please check www.deutsche-bahn.de
Alternative: Airport Strasbourg
We expect around 300 selected top sommeliers, chefs and specialist dealers and representatives of the trade press.
PROMOTER AND ORGANISER
Meininger Verlag GmbH
For exhibitors: from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For professional visitors: from 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
REGISTRATION FEE IN 2019*
Service package at €950 plus German VAT with the following scope of services and for the presentation of up to 6 wines:
- 4 sqm exhibition space
- 1 tasting table, 2 chairs
- Bread, glasses and water service
- Spittoon, bottle cooler
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Catering for booth personnel (max. 2 persons)
- Wine logistics from Meininger Verlag to the location
- Disposal of empties and waste
- 1/1 page in the tasting brochure incl. logo
- Listing in the invitation to professional visitors and on the event website
*The number of winerys is restricted to 100. The decision as to who will be offered a place in 2019 lies solely with the organiser.
Here Download: Summary of important exhibitor information
such as travelling and accommodation, occupation of tasting table, stand facilities and services, insurance advice, wine delivery