WINE AS A BRAND - How to create big brands
THE WINE MARKET AND
The magic of successful brands and wines
Welcome to the conference participants
Dr Hermann Pilz, WEINWIRTSCHAFT
Robert Joseph, MEININGER‘S WINE BUSINESS INTERNATIONAL
This is how to grow your brand – 5 steps to success. A brand’s value lies in its values.
Prof Karsten Kilian, Faculty of Economic Sciences,
University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
Vital brand question: Current development in national and international wine markets and the importance of brands in the wine sector.
Prof Simone Loose, Institute for Business Administration and Market Research,
Conference break, networking
Emotional brand building and the needs of consumers
Purchasing and consumption behaviour of German wine drinkers: results of the Geisenheim wine customer analysis
- What are German wine drinkers’ preferences?
- Where do they buy wine?
- What is the difference between premium and basic customers?
Prof Gergely Szolnoki, Department of Wine & Beverage Business,
The fan principle: maintaining customer and employee loyalty through clear positioning. How to create more emotional attachment?
Roman Becker, 2HMforum
Conference break, business lunch
Brand-oriented corporate strategies from trade and production
International brand data:
- Why there are big brands?
- How they grow and what are the most successful strategies?
Juan Park, Wine Intelligence
Big brands – how are they created? Who can do it?
Dr Joerg Meurer, Keylens Management Consultants
Brands in development and practice: big players in reality
- Brandbuilding at Rotkäppchen-Mumm
Cathrin Duppel, Rotkäppchen-Mumm Sektkellereien
- Change of strategy and the secret behind the success of Mouton Cadet. What made Mouton Cadet one of the most internationally successful wine brands?
Véronique Hombroekx, Baron Philippe de Rothschild
- Hawesko: the relationship between commerce and the brand. Does a trading firm need to become its own brand?
Nikolas von Haugwitz, Hawesko Holding
- Wineries as brands: What are success strategies? How much personality and how much storytelling does there need to be?
Christian Ress, Weingut Balthasar Ress
Meininger Award "Excellence in wine & spirit"