Head of E-Commerce & Wine-buying Switzerland
Vivino is seeking a self-driven Market Manager for the Swiss market with an extensive experience in eCommerce & Wine in the Swiss market. You understand the complexity of the market and already know the sweet-spot of Swiss wine lovers.
The world’s most popular wine app now has more than 35 million users and is growing fast. Vivino has successfully monetized its audience in the United States, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Canada, Hong Kong and the home-market of Denmark.
You will build out our eCommerce / Sales efforts in the Swiss market. You will be part of the German eCommerce Team and report to the German Country Manager.
- Create the perfect Swiss merchandising calendar
- Build e-mails for Swiss users
- Schedule emails, push notifications and other campaigns with the Marketing team based in San Francisco.
- Analyse results on a daily base and keep testing
- Work with multiple teams across Europe
- Analyse the user-base, to create targeted offers and campaigns
- Create engaging and compelling input for the content for the wine-deals
- Work closely with the German Country Manager & Operational Analyst
- Support the German Country Manager with sourcing the best wines through your Swiss network
- Work with our German fulfilment partner to manage logistics, and purchase orders to secure best possible customer experiences for the Swiss users
You are experienced in eCommerce in wine. Your expertise is sales and you are very eager to grow fast and make your goals. You know what to do with a database of wine lovers. You have experience in email-marketing, CMS and know your way quickly with other eCommerce tools. You have knowledge of html and preferably some knowledge of Photoshop.
You’re a numbers-person, who gets excited about the potential of targeted sales-efforts by using detailed datasets behind your target audience.
“You love profits and you are not an asshole!”
You will work remote from either Switzerland or Germany. You will meet with the German team a few times per months.
Start date: July 1th 2019
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of 32 million wine drinkers who use Vivino to engage with more than two million wines every single day. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user based on their ratings and purchases. With Vivino, users can take a photo of any wine label on their mobile device and Vivino’s proprietary image recognition technology delivers ratings, pricing and a simple purchase option instantly. In addition to making wine discovery fun and easy, Vivino is the best place for users to buy wine for all their needs. Founded by Heini Zachariassen and Theis Søndergaard in 2010, Vivino is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected.
Please apply through this link: